Features and Benefits:
- 1000 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Memory Foam - Memory foam is an innovative material designed to shape itself to the contours of your body and then spring back into shape when pressure is released. Memory foam mattresses can offer valuable sleep support in a number of ways, such as enhancing circulation, equalizing pressure to relieve back problems, promote better spinal alignment, and reducing the effect of allergens for a fresher, healthier night's sleep.
- Foam Encapsulated -A high density foam strip placed inside the edge of the mattress springs, prevents the mattress from sagging and gives both longer life to the mattress and a more supportive sleeping area. This also means that you have more edge to edge support on the mattress.
- Quilted Soft Knit Cover - Upholstered in a soft knit cover which has enhanced cooling properties and moisture management system. It has a quilted sleeping surface and mattress borders to provide soft cushioning and added comfort.
- Easy Care - No turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Suitable for users up to 18 stone.
- 5 part adjustable frame allows independent adjustment of your back, shoulders, neck, calves and feet.
- Sprung beech slats - The MiBed® motion frame offers excellent ventilation and is more hygienic due to the highest quality sprung slats and open base
- Sprung shoulder zones for added comfort
- Inside of beds fully lined
- Multi-slat motorised system with 6 button, low voltage, ergonomic Handset. MiBed® mechanisms are robust, smooth and quiet with built-in safety features complying with the highest UK and European standards.
- Tension sliders for lumber adjustment
- Quiet operation from nylon bushed, metal fittings
- Energy saving, splash proof motors with five year guarantee
- Does not include headboard
Optional Massage Function:
This model can be offered with a special Bolt On massage system. The effects of a massage system can provide welcome relief to muscular tension, as well as a reduction in stress, aches, and pains. It can also improve blood circulation and stimulate faster healing of muscle damage, as the vibrations aid the flow of blood to and around affected areas.
- Bolt On Outside the mattress - available with spring mattresses. This system bolts on to the bed slats underneath the mattress.
- With this massage system, you’ll be able to enjoy a full body massage. The intensity of the massage can be controlled via a wireless handset controller, with different levels of vibration and modes of massage.
- You can only have 1 single size massage unit in a small double or double size which will be positioned in the centre of the mattress.
- Mattress Depth - 20cm
- Standard Base Depth Inc Castors - 38cm
For your peace of mind this product comes with a 5 year guarantee.