Features and Benefits:
- 2150 Pocket Springs - The stiff pocket spring system (up to 25 Stone on the mattress) is the best at providing the individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Cashgora Wool - Cashgora is a goat that is a cross between a cashmere goat and an angora goat. The texture of cashgora is somewhere between angora, as it has a fluffy texture, cashmere as it does have very soft fibres with rather stiffer hairs mixed in. Cashgora is used like wool and cashmere would be in your mattress. It has a great feel, is durable and considered a luxury natural fibre.
- Silk Layer - Luxuriously soft yet very strong and absorbent, making silk excellent for temperature regulation. Finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer inside the mattress, providing a sumptuous and supportive feel.
- Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel and enhances breathability.
- Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Side Air Vents - The air vents ensure that the mattress breaths and maintains a fresh and dry sleeping environment.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Seasonal Turn Technology - This incorporates the wool blend on the warmside for winter and the cool cotton on the cool side for summer, offering year round comfort. Your mattress should be turned in accordance with the seasons.
- the base is Suitable for users up to 18 stone. to get the best effect from this mattress please upgrade the base to the 25 stone base (call us to discuss)
- 5 part adjustable frame allows independent adjustment of your back, shoulders, neck, calves and feet.
- Sprung beech slats - The MiBedÂ® motion frame offers excellent ventilation and is more hygienic due to the highest quality sprung slats and open base
- Sprung shoulder zones for added comfort
- Inside of beds fully lined
- Multi-slat motorised system with 6 button, low voltage, ergonomic Handset. MiBedÂ® mechanisms are robust, smooth and quiet with built-in safety features complying with the highest UK and European standards.
- Tension sliders for lumber adjustment
- Quiet operation from nylon bushed, metal fittings
- Energy saving, splash proof motors with five year guarantee
- Does not include headboard.
Optional Massage Function:
This model can be offered with a special Bolt On massage system. The effects of a massage system can provide welcome relief to muscular tension, as well as a reduction in stress, aches, and pains. It can also improve blood circulation and stimulate faster healing of muscle damage, as the vibrations aid the flow of blood to and around affected areas.
- Bolt On Outside the mattress - available with spring mattresses. This system bolts on to the bed slats underneath the mattress.
- With this massage system, youâ€™ll be able to enjoy a full body massage. The intensity of the massage can be controlled via a wireless handset controller, with different levels of vibration and modes of massage.
- You can only have 1 single size massage unit in a small double or double size which will be positioned in the centre of the mattress.
- Mattress Depth - 25cm
- Standard Base Depth Inc Castors - 38cm
For your peace of mind this product comes with a 5 year guarantee.