Features and Benefits:
- 1000 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Latex - Latex is the ultimate natural elastic material, which conforms exactly to your bodys weight and shape, providing the optimum level of support for a healthy night's sleep. The Latex allows the spinal column to rest in its natural position and your blood circulation stays optimal, so your body is able to fully relax. Latex allows for maximum breathability, essential for removing excess heat and moisture that will ensure you enjoy night after night of undisturbed sleep. For those who struggle with allergies, latex provides a safe option as it is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. Overall, latex provides a yielding, giving and conforming quality, so is a perfect choice for those looking for comfort and support.
- Foam Encapsulated - A high density foam strip placed inside the edge of the mattress springs, prevents the mattress from sagging and gives both longer life to the mattress and a more supportive sleeping area. This also means that you have more edge to edge support on the mattress.
- Adaptive Technology Cover - Designed to adapt to your body temperature, with moisture wicking technology that will keep you cool and dry all night.
- Quilted Stretch Knit Cover - Soft to the touch and the use of fabric that stretches in all directions allows a person's body to sink into the bed and to be supported by the spring system.
- Easy Care - No turn, but regular rotation from head to toe will extend the mattresses life span.
- Suitable for users up to 18 stone. Upgrades to 25 stone and over are available. Please call us for details
- 5ft bases come with 2 independant actions and 2 separate mattresses as standard. if you require one action and a one piece mattress you will need a sync cable for the actions to make them work together (cost about £70). Please call so we can organise it for you
- 5 part adjustable frame allows independent adjustment of your back, shoulders, neck, calves and feet.
- Sprung beech slats - The MiBed® motion frame offers excellent ventilation and is more hygienic due to the highest quality sprung slats and open base
- Sprung shoulder zones for added comfort
- Inside of beds fully lined
- Multi-slat motorised system with 6 button, low voltage, ergonomic Handset. MiBed® mechanisms are robust, smooth and quiet with built-in safety features complying with the highest UK and European standards.
- Tension sliders for lumber adjustment
- Quiet operation from nylon bushed, metal fittings
- Energy saving, splash proof motors with five year guarantee
- Does not include headboard.
Optional Massage Function:
This model can be offered with a special Bolt On massage system. The effects of a massage system can provide welcome relief to muscular tension, as well as a reduction in stress, aches, and pains. It can also improve blood circulation and stimulate faster healing of muscle damage, as the vibrations aid the flow of blood to and around affected areas.
- Bolt On Outside the mattress - available with spring mattresses. This system bolts on to the bed slats underneath the mattress.
- With this massage system, you’ll be able to enjoy a full body massage. The intensity of the massage can be controlled via a wireless handset controller, with different levels of vibration and modes of massage.
- You can only have 1 single size massage unit in a small double or double size which will be positioned in the centre of the mattress.
- Mattress Depth - 20cm
- Standard Base Depth Inc Castors - 38cm
For your peace of mind this product comes with a 5 year guarantee.