- From our furniture store in Croydon, London we offer two areas for our standard delivery as shown approximately on the map below.
Area A comprises post codes CR, SM, SE, SW, BR,and KT(costs from £15 to maximum £40 per order).
- Area B post codes W, WC, EC, E, RM, UB, N, NW, DA, RM, GU, RH, BN, TN, TW and ME. (costs from £40 to £120 per order).
- A nationwide delivery service is available on some products. If your chosen product is not availble for national delivery please call us on 020 8688 3136 and we will see if we have an alternative bespoke delivery alternative.
You may make your own collection from our furniture store in Croydon, London. Please call us first on 020 8688 3136 to check for availability of any of our products. Please note goods collected from the store must be paid for in store via chip and pin or cash.
1. Store Delivery
This service is provided by our store delivery contractors. It provides a 'to your room of choice' service but no assembly, or packaging removal. For stock items delivery is as soon as we have space on the van. We will contact you to arrange the delivery once your order is placed.
2. National Delivery
This service is by carrier or direct from the manufacturer. Small and light items will be delivered to your door only. Larger items such as beds, sofas and large cabinets will be delivered into your room as required.
3. Your own collection from our furniture store in Croydon, London.
Please contact us to confirm the availability of items at the store. Certain products require 36 hours notice for us to call them from our warehouse. A telephone deposit will be required to reserve items. Full payment will be required by CHIP and PIN or cash prior to collection when the telephone deposit will be refunded.
4. Access to your delivery address
Please take note of the dimensions of the products and the dimensions of the access to the delivery address. Please remember to check if you have access to the back of the house. If your goods will not fit, the delivery teams have instructions not remove doors or windows to facilitate access. If the access is possible but very tight the delivery team may ask you to sign to say that they now work under your supervision and you take responsibility for the delivery.
We will charge for a redelivery if we cannot gain access or there is no reply at your address. If you leave a contact number, we will try to phone you too, in case you did not hear the door bell, but our delivery teams will be unable to wait if there is no one at the premises to allow access. The redelivery charge is the original delivery charge +£10 items delived by our store, or £60 for National deliveries.
6. Disposal Service
We offer a like for like disposal service, this is chargeable please call the store on 020 8688 3136 when placing your order.